Saturday, June 21, 2008

...sandaran hati...

Saturday.

Woke up. After one night sleeping alone in a hotel room in JB, I am so relieved to see a familiar figure next to me. God. I hate travelling alone. Would rather not do it again.

It was quite tiring yesterday. I spent the whole Thursday meeting with my partners in Singapore. Coffee chat with Rachel. She looks radiant, albeit worrying about her waist size. Hey girl, aren't we the same? He he. I missed chatting with her. And my friends there too. Saw Pacnet Malaysia team there. Hm. In all the places... But thankfully I did not go to the event. Or else, I will meet all the familiar faces I always see in HQ. Like, Malaysia Hall in London. This time around, Malaysia Hall in... Suntec City? I'll be damned.

I did not get to do any shopping in Singapore. Hey, try converting it to RM. Even after 70% I'll still be broke. And with the hike in gas price, better not splurge on that Guess handbag. Anyway, their fashion trend is more or less the same with KL. So, might as well buy here than over there...

Today I felt... happy. I missed my husband terribly while away on working assignment, so today I make it up to him by letting him wake up later than usual. Brewed his fav mug of coffee. Did all the laundry before he wakes up so that I get to spend more time with him when he's awake. All the small things that I missed doing all week. You'll be surprised how small things like that really matter when you are married. Before, you kind of take it for granted.

Okey, I would not bore you with my marital bliss...

Anyway, I want to share with you this song lyric. I like this song. It reminds me of something that I have, sometimes, ignored. My most important relationship, and I took it for granted. Because this relationship never fails me. Never once.

It's my relationship with God.

Sandaran Hati - Letto
---------------------------
Yakinkah ku berdiri
Di hampar tanpa tepi
Bolehkah aku
MendengarMu

Terkubur dalam emosi
Tanpa bisa bersembunyi
Aku dan nafasku
MerindukanMu

Terpuruk ku di sini
Teraniaya sepi
Dan ku tahu pasti
Kau menemani

Dalam hidupku
Kesendirianku

Teringat ku teringat
Pada janjiMu ku terikat
Hanya sekejap ku berdiri
Kulakukan sepenuh hati
Peduli ku peduli
Siang dan malam yang berganti
Sedihku ini tak ada arti
Jika Kaulah sandaran hati
Kaulah sandaran hati
Sandaran hati

Inikah yang Kau mau
Benarkah ini jalanMu
Hanyalah Engkau yang ku tuju
Pegang erat tanganku
Bimbing langkah kakiku
Aku hilang arah
Tanpa hadirMu
Dalam gelapnya
Malam hariku

No comments: