Saturday, June 14, 2008

... 'green'-day

*evening*

Two posts in a day!

I was quite stressed up yesterday. Well, when you get to know one of your colleague has joined the exclusive club of "preggy-hood" from another colleague who then rub a big pinch of salt in the wound by asking "Kau bila lagi nak mengandung ni? 'I' dah, 'H' dah, 'WF' dah... bla bla bla,", of course la aku rasa tak best. There I was, trying to slot in one installation for my client, and this girl who works at the appointment centre was giving me her two-cent worth. Hey, I got work to do... HELLO..

Aku tak mau komen banyak pasal kisah aku tak menambah umat Nabi ni. Memang pilihan sendiri. Aku senang begini. Berdua laki bini. Nanti, bila aku dah ready. Buat masa ni, jangan tanya lagi. Sebab aku benci.

So, what do a scorned woman do? What else, play golf! Golf...?

There I was, not knowing the difference between a 'boogey' or a 'birdie'. What birdie? I think it's a kind of an endangered species... NOT! I even got it wrong when pronouncing 'putting'. (Now I know, 'putting' as in 'cutting', not 'cooking'. Yikes!) As I picked up my club (hey don't even ask me what kind), I had this one puzzled look on my face... "What the hell am I doing here, again?"

Thank God, this class is for ladies only, so I had fun with my fellow lady-golfers... I bet we were the 'flowers' on the green. Hey, I saw men stealing glances at us. Heh. How cool is that?

I am sharing my first taste of golf with you...



Yep, KGPA... my playground for the day...

Will I be amongst the great ones?

Weapon of choice!

"Ladies, now do grab some balls.." Ball-grabbing; fun!

Bend your leg, spread a bit.. yeah..

...so, until next class, see you at the green!

No comments: