Friday, November 7, 2008

...open letter to you my sweet...

Dear Bos,

"...You know that I love you,
And what love endures.
All my thoughts are of you,
I am so completely yours...
Don’t wanna hear nobody chatter,
‘Cause I know you cheat.
Right or wrong, don’t matter,
When you’re with me, sweet...

Hush now, don’t explain;
You are my joy, and you’re my pain.
My life’s yours, love
So don’t explain..."

- Billie Holliday, Don't Explain -

...but sad to say, you are not with me when I need you.

So.. to hell with these..
1) Sales target
2) Collection target
3) Retention target
4) Complain target
5) Sales Visit target
6) SOA target
7) Final Account target
8) Adjustment target

I'm already dead when you read this anyway. So thank you for the wasteful 5 years I spent with you.

Yours truly,

Your dead employee.

No comments: