Monday, November 24, 2008

...mindless post...

...hola~!

Lama tak update. Satu; aku busy. Dua; aku busy. Tiga; aku b.. oh, you get my point!

Anyhoo, despite my busy schedule, aku cuba untuk menulis sekerap mungkin. Pada aku, only through expressing my thoughts like this am I able to keep my sanity. Which always at the brink of self-sacrilege. So you see, writing makes me.. happy. Heh.

People might thought that when you write without taking into consideration of other's point of view, you teeters towards sanctimonious pride. In other words - shiok sendiri. Tapi pada aku, writing is definitely my own way of seeing things, and if you don't like what I write, screw you. Being considerate when writing is definitely not even an option. :-)

I grew up trained to be vocal. The first 10 years of my life was filled with school debates, poetry recitation, short sketch, story-telling competition; you name 'em cheesy stuffs, I've done them all. I have my dad to blame; he sent me off to the competition venue himself. He encouraged me to stand in front of the people and speak up. When I was hesitant, he pushed me (not literally though, thank God). He said, there is no need to be ashamed of. If you try, you will succeed. Sheesh. Damn those Hallmark moment.

So I grew up to become someone who is not afraid to speak her mind. However, in some ways, I have turned into an obnoxious brat who never mince her words. There's one time I texted my dad after I overheard a fight between him and my mom. I actually said this - 'I am sick of all this fighting at home. I hope this will never happen again.' And guess how old I was? 19. So, kena lah. Nasib baik tak naik tangan! But the thing about that incident was, when he was bashing me with this "you-ungrateful-daughter-I-never-taught-you-to-be-so-kurang-ajar-like-this" stuff, I was actually looking straight into his eyes, never battered an eyelash. Defiant? Not really. Kecut jugak. Kurang ajar? Maybe. But at least he knew I hate the fights.

Then, working. I was known as a very direct person in the office. However, there were times when my approach was too direct, even towards my superior. My ex-GM, he's one of my 'victim'. I was new. Just reported for duty. And the first sin I've commited? I asked him directly why he did not sign my mobile phone application. Wah, bad move! Everytime there's a new executive reporting for duty, his "Do's and Don't" list will include my name and what I did to him. Each and every time...

So I've learnt to mince my words. My emails are like English compositions. THIS close to become a literary masterpiece. Instead of saying "Pay your dues, jackass", I have to write "Kindly make your payment within 30 days of receiving this invoice", "Thanking you in advance for your current and future business with us".. *eurrghh*

What do I have left? Yep, this blog. This mindless rambling of a mad(wo)man. Hate me or love me, I am here to write.

...so I'll say.. f**k you.

Thank you.

1 comment: