Thursday, November 6, 2008

...don't explain...?

...this is what's going thru my mind right now...

End-to-end test on circuit clear. From Bintang Exchange to Bukit Jalil Exchange. Softloop given and customer can see the loop. When circuit put through, see error. What kind of error, not sure. Try isolate error from one portion to another. Cannot do bi-directional loop since it is a G703 circuit.

...then it made me wonder; I AM AN ACCOUNT MANAGER, WITH RM1.57MILLION NEW SALES TARGET TO ACHIEVE. MY SALES ACHIEVEMENT UP TO NOVEMBER IS ONLY AT RM1.33MILLION, WHICH MEANS I AM LACKING ANOTHER 15%. I HAVE ANOTHER ONE MONTH PLUS TO ACHIEVE MY TARGET. IN MY FUNNEL IS ANOTHER RM115K, AND MANY OTHER LEADS ARE UNACHIEVABLE SINCE NO INFRA IS AVAILABLE AT KEY AREAS.

So which one should I worry more? And now can you see how berkecamuk nya kerja aku kan?

I sounds more like a technical person than a sales person. My NOC refers to me. Service Engineers? Forget it.. can't even understand changing of interface does not requires new network resources, just a matter of changing.. STOP!

I can't take this anymore! I can't...I just can't...

No comments: