Wednesday, October 29, 2008

...wrestling mania..

...work work work!

Wrestling was on TV last nite. Some girls. Can't imagine how they can do THAT for a living. Like, pulling hair.. twisting limbs... knocking each other down. Some girl on girl action. Hey, I bet it's every guy's dream come true. Go figure.

I found out that wrestling thrive on drama. Hey, the last match between.. uhm.. that Rev Mysterio and Evan Airbourne was quite interesting. Fight to the end. Then, making amends. Then.. some big Mack truck-sized dudes coming into the ring and just smack them down senseless (or that is what they made us think). If there is an Academy Awards for sports, I bet they'll get all the nomination and perhaps bring back a statuette or two. Who knows, the referee will get the "Best Supporting Actor in Drama" award.

I love drama. Especially the one involving my fellow company-ians (is there such word..? sheesh).

I think I should resort to wrestling tactics.

First, get myself a persona, an image. Whom should I be called? The Gender Bender? The Abomidable Account Manager? The Ruthless Collector? Wow, the possibilities are endless!

Then, learn to talk trash. Trash the other support team like crazy. Create the hype - "Don't mess with this AM, or else...I'll escalate to your bosses and you'll regret it.. FOREVER~!! "

Plus, create a costume. Or better still, wear my company's logo across my CHEST!

Then, learn my move. Yeah, that chair-swinging is classic, but I'll be dead if I tried doing that to my customers. Yeah, my routine would be more ... on the talking side.. and the emailing side.. wrestling style... :P

..so, maybe I should start practicing.. today?

1 comment:

Amirizzuan said...

i guess you should start to practice that swinging-double-flying-kick style like that evan guy did last night. it's damn cool.